Sunday, March 11, 2012

Going Home...

ok yall writers block is gone ^_^ lol im happy its the worst heres your new chapter babies if you want me to start telling you when i post mention me with your @ name so i can write them down.. lol and hiiiii new reader roflll! anywaydoe anystankhoe yall know the drill COMMENT OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! no really i wont but it would make my hoppy though.. enjoy MUAH!

"you did what!!"

"i shot nicki!" michelle said getting off the bed putting her phone on the dresser.

"say you didn’t!"

"i cant do that if i did id be telling a lie safaree."

"YOU KILLED MY BABIES AND MY GIRL!"

"you said you wouldn’t get angry at me safaree."

"that was before i knew what you did!"

"calm down safaree!"

"HELL NO BITCH IM CALLING THE COPS!" safaree said reaching for his phone

"and what will they do you have no proof."

"you will see when they get here!" safaree said picking up his phone calling the cops.

"hello this is the 97th precent how may i help you?"

"i need a cop to my home."

"what is the reason?"

"my girlfriend and unborn children were killed and i have the person who did it here."

"are you safe sir?"

"no im not."

"has he harmed you in any way sir?"

"she and no she hasn’t but is she’s not out of my face in 15min she will be."

"sir im going to need you to not make threats."

"oh ms lady i can promise you that’s not a threat its a promise."

"ok sir we are sending a car your your house now.” safaree paced the floor never taking his eyes off of michelle. he watched as she sat with no fear in her heart. she stood and walked past him into the living room.

"wait wait where in the hell do you think your going?” he said grabbing a hold to her arm.

"safaree let me go!"

"no you going to stay here until they get here!"

"please stop touching me!" she said snatching from his grasp/.

"your a filthy heartless bitch! someone’s unborn children though! and you don’t even care! i guess its just ill get mine fuck every bitch in my way huh?"

lights popped up in the driveway and there was a knock at the door.

"hi im officer palmer what seems to be the problem here?"

"this bitch shot my girlfriend."

"is this true ma'am?"

"no its not officer."

"i have proof so you might want to cuff her."

"ok ma'am we are going to have to ask you to put your hands behind your back. you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law . you have the right to an attorney if you cant afford one ,one will be appointed for you in the court of law is that understood?"

"yes i understand."

"safaree ran to the back room and removed the tape recorder from under the bed. he also removed the one from the cabinet and by the fire place too and handed it to the cop. he smiled as michelle was taken away in cuffs and returned to the room to get his phone to call nicki.

"hello?"

"yeah what are you doing?"

"nothing why are you calling me safaree i hope she went to the store or something."

"it worked baby."

"what worked." nicki said sitting up in the chair."

"pack your stuff."

"i can come home?"



"i can talk to my barbs?"

"yes you can talk to your barbz now baby."

"really?"

"yes baby and hurry because i miss you!"

"i miss you too." and with that the call ended.

... safarees place days later....

"safaree im bored!" nicki said setting the magazine she had in her hand down on the bed.

"your always bored munchkin."

"so lets do something!"

"something like what? what do you want to do?"

"i don’t know you pick." "you know i hate it when you do that right?" safaree said hopping

on the bed behind her picking up the magazine she just had in her hand.

"i don’t know what you talking about. nicki said pushing her self off the bed grabbing the empty bowl of popcorn.

"that thing you do when i tell you to choose what you want us to do. we end up going back and fourth about it but this time your going to choose so just give up now."

"ha! we will see about that!"

"you will just be bored then!"

nicki walked into the kitchen grabbing another bag of pop corn from the cabinet she put the bag in the microwave and leaned against the cabinet. safaree walked up to nicki resting his hands on the counter kissing her fore head.

"so what do you wanna do?"

"i don’t know safaree i think i wanna play black oops."

"you not ready for that ass whopping."

"boy bye you haven’t beat me since you taught me how to play that game."

"oh so you feeling cocky?"

"im just saying tell that lie to someone playing you for the first time." she said trying to get her popcorn.

"ok go get it set up then."

"i will!" she said going back into the room.

safaree looked through the fridge for his Snapple and begin to find him something to snack on.

"faree where is my controller?"

"huh it right there by the TV on the rack."

"you calling me blind nigga?'

"no im just telling you where it is munchkin."

"no your not because its not there."

"yes it is nicki."

"ok nigga then you come pull it from the rack then since you know so much." she said sitting on the bed with her popcorn in her lap.

safaree came into the room and searched for the controller.

"oh what happened to me being blind and it being on the rack?"

"never said you was blind and i don’t know what to tell you use one of the black ones."

"no i want my pink one find it faree."

"what’s wrong with the other ones nicki?"

"i don’t know and i don’t wanna find out either."

safaree searched the room for the controller. he opened the cabinet at the bottom of the TV and fount nickis controller.

"was that so hard."

"yup i cant bend all the way down there."

safaree just shook his head and walked into the bathroom.

"safaree Lloyd Samuels!" nicki said yelling once she opened her profile.

"what nicki!"

"what the fuck happened to my stats and my fucking profile?"

"what do you mean nicki."

"i know i had more life than this and the mission i just earned says failed and i haven’t played it."

"oh umm."

"im listening nigga."

"see me and michelle.."

"wait hold it right there for a minute let me get up cuz i think ima have to kick yo ass if you tell me what i think you bout to tell me."

"she played under your profile."

"why didn’t you make that stank eyed bitch her own profile?"

"because she kept saying it would take to much time."

"well why you aint fix my shit then?"

"i don’t know i wasn’t thinking."

"you damn right you wasn’t thinking."

"nicki its just a game."

"no its my game safaree! mine! and you know what i don’t even wanna play no more." she said poking out her lip crossing her arms.

"don’t be like that munchkin." safaree said kissing her lip.

"no you let her play my game in my profile.. and i bet that creepy bitch had my controller too." she said pouting the pink controller on the rack where it should have been.

"no nicki she didn’t play with your controller." he lied laying in the bed next to her rubbing her belly.

"lies!" she said moving his hand.

"i know something better we can do."

"what?"

"what if i give you a spa day."

"a spa day?"

"yeah ill paint your toes rub your feet give you a massage and a facial too."

"ok."

"ok let me make some calls and make some moves then ill be back."

"but im bored now safaree."

"take a nap watch a movie or something until i get back."

"please don’t take forever safaree."

"ok." he said kissing her fore head and with that he left.

I know i know it was not long enough but you know what we have to take baby steps around this boy k.. lol ill try to post again soon please comment and if you want me to let you know when i post new chapters please mention me @pinkmunybarbie..

12 comments:

  1. OMG this chapter was so cute! I love this blog and your other 1 as well but i love this one the most. Aaaawwwww at SB getting Nic a spa day, she deserves it! follow me on twitter @ilovenickiandSB. xxx *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cuteeeee I love them ... I hope that bitch is finally gone. now onikafaree can be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. safaree finna uck dem toes up!!! lmfaooo bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POW POW BANG BANG nicca!!!!!!!!! I just got caught up on everything so expect me to be a regular reader and commenter!!!!! I'm glad they caught this bitch. She so ugh. Dirty, lying and deceitful. Safaree was pissed when she confessed! I was sure he was gone kill her ass! Lol glad that's over tho. Really glad. Nic little Ass always bored and complaining lol an Zamn she snapped on Safaree ass about that game ehh??? She wasn't playing no roles. Straight got pissed. He didn't have to let her use Nic controller or profile but it still is only a game lol. BEWP. And awe Spa day! POW POW POW nicca! I loved it. Post soon!
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope that girl is completely out of Nicki and SB's lives cuz she was definitley a nuisance. Besides that good chpt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so here's my comment for this chapter & the interlude.
    This hoe stupid if she really thought SB wasnt going to get mad, like bitch u shot his wifey thats pregnant with his kids. Stupid hoe, i hope she gone for good.

    SB already knew Nic was gon be mad bout her controller & profile, she take that game serious lol. Aw he finna give her a spa day, he so good to her... i just love them
    ONIKAFAREE

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay they caught her!!!! Finally...

    Kinda wish the chapter was loooooooonnnggeeerrr tho *side eyes u*

    Yea ima need for you to lemme kno when u post

    N Nicki girl i understand!! I dont b letting nobody play under my profile if they dont know what they doing ... not about to mess up my stats and scores

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God shes gone and we got happy Onikafaree back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nic sure took that lightly cause I would be mad as hell. Hooorraaayyy that bitch is finally gone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogger is finally letting me comment on this tablet.But yay I am glad that evil wench is gone.I hope they sanitize that controller and do a cleansing on that house to get that bitch negative crazy energy out that house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo r u gonna post anytime soon cuz its been 2 months.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I just got finish every last chapter you posted and I must say u are an amazing writer. Glad Michelle is put away, well at least I hope she is.

    ReplyDelete