Sunday, January 29, 2012

HEAVEN (INTERLUDE)

ok you guys you will be happy to know i have no more tests to study for in school other than my state boards which allow me to get my license but because of the simple fact that i cant take that until i move to Atlanta you guys get more chapters. :)) lol and as long as i don't develop writers block.. check out this new story http://t.co/DZTPAEN its good. and follow @minajmahbodyy the writer of it... also be sure to check out my other faves BOUND TO YOU @itsmarthabitch.. and trebblebarbieworld.blogspot.com @trebblebarbie... if your into dricki check out NICKI LOVE STORY @pastryomgminaj and LOVE LIKE THIS @koykoybaby.. enjoy don't know how long it will be but be sure to COMMENT OR ELSE!!! thank you to all 42 of my readers!! :)) if you want me to mention you when i post please be sure to comment and leave your @ name thank you!!


"mommy!"
"Zion?"
"no mommy."
"nevaeh?"
"yes mommy." nevaeh said appearing over Nicki's bed.
"oh my god. My baby girl your so beautiful. wait where is Zion? is he gone? are both of you OK? please tell me mommy didn't lose you both!" Nicki said sitting up in the bed frantic.
"mommy breathe." the little girl said in giggles. "your crazy mommy."

"you know what baby mommy was thinking the same thing." Nicki said laying back.

"your funny mommy Zion didn't tell me that."\

"but baby where is Zion? is he OK?"

"hes fine mommy god just sent me here to tell you that bad lady is coming."

"what bad lady?"

"the bad lady who did this to you ."

nevaeh said with tears strolling down her face.

"Nicki reached for the child and ran her fingers through her curls. she took her thumbs and wiped at the tears falling from her baby doll eyes.

"mommy is OK baby. don't cry. pleas don't cry you will make mommy sad."

"i don't wanna make you sad mommy but , but he told me to tell you that she has bad plans." the liddle girl said pulling at a curl in her hair.
"bad plans like what?"

"he said to tell you not to over react not to panic."

"why would i over react?"

"shes coming mommy." nevaeh said as she faded.

"what? no baby where are you going?"

"i have to go now mommy. shes coming. don't panic and we will be fine."

"nevaeh wait!" Nicki said reaching for the girl as she faded.

"i love you mommy!"

"i love you to baby. and ill try. i promise ill try."
Nicki lay in the hospital bed still unconscious. on the other side of the door Michelle peeped into the window at Nicki. she was fully dressed in her white jacket hair flowing down her back. she had on the familiar blue scrubs the guards saw the other doctors wearing with a clip board in her hand. she flashed her badge to the guard and entered the room.

"stupid bitch!" she said setting the clip board down on the table to the bed.

"you thought you could take him from me? that you was soooo big and bad because you had your little
"captain save a hoe" friend with you? when i see her ass its over for her too." Michelle said pulling out the gun from under her scrubs adding the silencer.

Nicki's eyes popped open and she lay in the bed looking at Michelle. she tryed to muster up screams but nothing would come out.
"oh your awake now huh? good. i thought i wouldn't get to see you beg for your life. i mean you being sleep i would have not heard you scream but this way is better for me." Michelle said walking to the other side of the bed.
"i don't see what he sees in you." Michelle said running the gun from her Temple to her side.
she place the gun at her chin and began walking around the bed again.
"well maybe i do she said taking her hand touching Nicki's upper thigh."

Nicki's eyes got big and she moved her leg until Michelle forced it back down.

"taste like mango's huh? maybe if you were nice to me i would have shared. me you and him we could have hod tons of fun. a woman pleases another woman better than any man could ever think of doing."

Nicki moved her legs again as Michelle's gun trailed up her gown and she walked around the bed again.

"hmm we could have had plenty of minaj's."

"Bi-Bi-BITCH!" Nicki screamed.

"shhhh i don't wanna kill you just yer play nice."

"FU-FU-FUCK YOU!" Nicki spat trying to talk clear.

"you still talk shit when you in your situation? when will you learn that you don't scare me" Michelle said grabbing both sides of Nicki's face kissing her lips.
Nicki bit her bottom lip and Michelle jerked back.

"bitch!" Michelle screamed holding her mouth pointing the gun at Nicki and stepping back.

"doctor?" one of the nurses said stepping into the room.

"yeah?" Michelle said shoving the gun into her white jacket.

"is everything ok?"

"yes everything is fine but I'm afraid i have to run to the bathroom can you finish checking her for me?"

"yes i can finish up." the nurse said in a British accent.

Michelle shoved the board into the nurses chest heading for the door. she ran down the hall putting her hair into a messy bun tossing the white coat and badge into a hamper along the way gun now under her scrubs. she ran to her car and sat breathing hard checking her face in the mirror.

"FUCK!" she screamed hitting the steering wheel."

Nicki's room.

"where is my boy friend!" Nicki spat.

"i don't know ma'am but this is not good for your blood pressure or the babies for that matter I'm going to have to ask you to calm down."

"fuck that find that bitch that was just in here!"

"ma'am whats wrong?"

"that bitch is the reason I'm in here find her now!"

"she couldn't have been the one to do this ma'am that's a doctor."

"how the fuck would you know who did this to me? that's right you don't now get me my boyfriend in here NOW!"
"ma'am your guards were outside the door the whole time you have to go though 21 questions to even be able to get in here."
"i don't give a fuck if the fucking FBI stood outside that door! look you either get me safaree samules in here right now or ill call someone who will." Nicki said picking up the call nurse box.
"ill have another nurse try to locate him for you did you try calling him?"
"no if i was able to talk a while ago maybe i would have. all this shit attached to my fucking body maybe i would have called for some type of help!" Nicki said pulling at all the ivs and tubes hooked up to her.
"ma'am you have to understand this is necessary for the babies and your health." the nurse said hooking them back up.
Nicki calmed for a moment and then began yelling again.
"don't fucking touch me! I'm fucking fine! stop touching me!"
"i have to make sure your ok."
"where the fuck was you when i needed you! i don't need you know that bitch gone can you just goo find safaree! damn!"
"the nurse ran out of the room to look for safaree. "mr. samules?"
"yes whats wrong?" safaree said looking scared with the rest of the family behind him.
"are you Nicki minaj's boyfriend?"
"yes i am whats wrong is it the babies? is she ok?"
"she woke up screaming for you. she accused one of the doctors of filling her up and trying to kill her."
"wait what? who was it?"
"i don't know she been calling me all types of names. i wasn't able to find all that out."
safaree raced down the hall Candi following after looking at the guards standing at the door.
"i was a doctor."
"did you check the fucking badge? was it a bitch?"
"yeah her picture matched the badge."
"did she look like her?" safaree said taking out a picture of Michelle."
"yeah that's her!"
"both of y'all get the fuck out my face and when we get back to the states be ready to look for new jobs."
"what the fuck man?"
"don't what the fuck man me! you got kids nigga?"
"yeah."
"you got a wife?
"yeah."

"that's my future wife in there and my two kids are in her belly. the fuck would yo do if she was your wife! if it was her life on the line?"

"ok i get you man!"

Candi in the room with Nicki....

"Nicki what happened?"

"bitch came in here talking shit she had a gun pointing it at my head and putting it up my gown." Nicki stopped and looked towards the door at safaree.


"baby what happened."

"fuck you don't baby me where the fuck were you safaree!"

"wait what did i do?"

"you weren't here when the bitch was getting her feels on when i couldn't do any thing."

"i had to go get your mother and family from the airport. I'm sorry i put guards out side the door thinking they would do they job Nicki I'm so sorry."

"you damn right your sorry."

"Nicki?" safaree said in a hopeless tone.

"safaree." Nicki said rolling her eyes then giving him a blank stare.

"Nicki don't be that way hes trying soo hard." Candi said.

"who's side are you on Candice?"

"Nicki I'm not choosing sides I'm just saying hes trying he cant be every where at once."

"whatever!" Nicki said crossing her arms.

"onika maraj! apologize to that man right now!"

"ma? how long have you been i that corner?"

"long enough to know your being stubborn and completely out of line right now!"

"I'm sorry safaree."

"its OK your right i should have been here." he said sitting down in the chair rubbing his hands down his face."

"no! you were right where you were suppose to be baby. onika needs to know she wrong." mrs.carol said rubbing safarees back."

"OK ma! i said i was sorry!"

"who are you raising your voice at young lady?"

"no one mama."

"that's what i thought now safaree do you have a picture of this woman?"

"yes ma'am."

"give it to me. i have some friends that can get this girl and put her away for the things she has done."


>>> Nevaeh >>

the song by jamie fox heaven >> http://youtu.be/lJi7pGFtIpQ
OK y'all lol i know y'all bout to be in my mentions cuz i ended it like this but let me tell you #nobodycaretho hahahahahaha #anystankhoe i finish with school in 4 days so ill try to post every day k.. notice i said try... -__- make sure you check out all the stories at the top of the page and be sure to share the link i don't mind :)) COMMENT PLEASE!

5 comments:

  1. yo i loved this cahpter but that heffa Michelle betta disappear real quick! -Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell no how in the hell did she get past those guards that woman is crazy I hope they put her away and aww nevaeh warning her about this physco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the psycho wanna smash HB.....lawddddd if that hoe dont GTFOH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hoe needs to die!!! Let me and IBB whoop her ass PLSSSSS! Then I will gut her like a fish!!! Babyboo put me in here!! I need her to die painfully! LMAO at Mama Carol putting her in her place for yelling at my SB for no reason. Nevaeh is adorable of course! Post soon babyboo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm mad late and you will deal!! Anywho, this story was freaky I'm not with Michelle feeling up on HB. Nicki is stubborn though. So I'm off to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete